[LUNI] Making a private network somewhat public.
maney at two14.net
Wed Dec 12 09:35:10 CST 2007
On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 09:26:20AM -0600, Richard Reina wrote:
> Sorry for being a newbie when it comes to security. But if a new Linksys
> router makes me 90% secure, what's the other 10%, what measures do the other
> 10% consist of?
It's just meaningless handwaving with numbers. Did you know that 73%
of all statistics are just made up?
People make secure systems insecure because
insecure systems do what people want and
secure systems don't. -- James Grimmelmann
More information about the luni